Mechanical Thoughts Mechanical Thoughts

Awesome!

I didn't know you did this kind of thing!

Somewhere Somewhere

Awesome!

That's all there is to say. Awesome song.

Mac-Pherson responds:

:D Thanks, man! It's people like you that I like making music for.

chrono cross: another world chrono cross: another world

Amazing!

This IS made by you, right?

Chronamut responds:

its redone by me - original is from chrono cross :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Sweet Feet Beat Sweet Feet Beat

I love it, although...

...isn't this a kind of slow version oh your music "Happy Little Biscuit"? Yes, it can only be! So I love it too, since I have always loved Happy Little Biscuit!

Psychopath responds:

Odd, I thought I made somthing else.

But yeah it is a spin off on HappyLittleBiscuit.

Thinking In Slow Motion Thinking In Slow Motion

How can you do this?

EVERY SINGLE ONE of your songs are beautiful, amazing, sad or happy, I love them all. You are a genius.

SuperGoodSound responds:

I think you're being way too nice to me. LOL!

Awesome (joshhunsaker) Awesome (joshhunsaker)

This music is beautiful, plus...

... ou said in the author comments that if we are interested in doing a flash propject and we want a music of its own we can contact you? because that's just what I need right now!

SuperGoodSound responds:

oh yeah, hmm... It was a really old comment (it's actually a pretty old song of mine...they all are I guess). I wish I could work on a lot of projects right now for that type of stuff. You're welcome to use one of the songs you find available on my page if anything suits your fancy. I just don't have my recording equipment with me currently...I need to get it back though I'm realizing.

happy little biscuit happy little biscuit

This is awesome.

Seriously, I hear this forever. I just heard it like... TEN times repeating and repeating! it's amazing! you really did a great job wth this! It's a great song!

Psychopath responds:

Thanks.

_-={Everlasting Times}=-_ _-={Everlasting Times}=-_

Beautiful.

I was reading your description of the song while I heard it and I felt so good, it's so calm, it's like it touches you inside. Keep the good work, because ALL the songs I heard from you were great!

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad it was able to help you feel good, as was the intention! Thanks for the support and the review, i'm glad you liked it!

The happy jazz song The happy jazz song

This is amazing! 10/10!

I was looking for some background music for alittle quiz I'm making (just an experience, but still...), and I wanted something really good, but this is even better than I ever expected to find!

++ When Memory Escapes ++ ++ When Memory Escapes ++

Ths is so awesome!

A great music! I really enjoyed it!